Frequently asked questions:
How long will my order take?
Many of our items are made to order, so lead time is usually one week from order, this will be longer over super busy times like November. If you have a specific urgent request please do make sure to let us know as early as possible.
How can we get hold of you?
the best is for you to contact us via email or instagram. please remember to have your order number ready. We have a WhatsApp line which is 0794925321.
Where do you ship to:
* we ship anywhere within South Africa. There are a number of options for you to select at checkout to suit your needs. please note, the prices are determined by the couriers and not by us.
* if you qualify for free shipping, we use the most direct method to get your parcel to you, it will either be courier or postnet.
How does shipping work:
* shipping works by location and spend. it is important that you select the shipping method that applies best to where you live. we have added cities to the options to help here.
*If you aren't sure which option to choose, please pop us an email to check.
* postnet to postnet - this is the best option, especially for any smaller towns or outlying areas. Postnet are the most reliable and we HIGHLY recommend this option. Please note, you will be provided tracking information for postnet. They will sms you when the parcel arrives, but we are not responsible if this does not happen, you can use your tracking to see when a parcel has arrived.
If no postnet branch is specified at checkout, our postnet branch will try make contact with you or select one that they feel is closest to your address. Once a parcel has left us we are not able to change its destination if you did not specify which postnet to send to.
* COLLECTION - this option is only for Johannesburg. When your order is ready you will get a message to collect from us in Bryanston. please note, we ONLY DO COLLECTIONS ON WEEKDAYS.
Please note that we are NOT a store and as such cannot be at home all hours. Visits are by appointment only and need to be confirmed in writing. Collections take place on weekdays from 9-2pm, However an appointment must be made to ensure someone is home
NOTE: once a parcel has left us with a courier, NO refund will be processed, unless you receive that item and return it to us. If a parcel was handed timeously to a courier we are not responsible for the time it takes to get to you.
How does payment work:
* the easiest is to pay online, we have got very secure credit card/online eft option called payfast that is secure and immediate for you.
* manual eft option has been given to accommodate those who use Capitec bank as the Payfast system wasn't working for Capitec. We will only process an order when we receive a proof of payment, please send PoP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long do I have to EFT?
Once an order is placed you have two working days to make your payment and send your PoP.
Where can I try your garments on?
We do pop up stores at events we are invited to, please get in touch if you would like to have me set up at an event so your team can get beautifully branded. I do also allow customers to come to my home to shop by appointment only.
Fits of garments:
please note we use a number of factories and garments we import so different items are different in size. If you are worried please check in with us before ordering to avoid disappointment. If an order is placed and items don’t fit, it is at your risk. You are welcome to return the items to swap or refund as you wish, once we receive them in good condition we will process the change.
What are your opening times:
Please note that we are NOT a store and as such cannot be at home all hours. Visits are by appointment only and need to be confirmed in writing. Collections take place on weekdays from 9-2pm, However an appointment must be made to ensure someone is home.